• 비주얼

개성의 문화유적 유적목록

개성 유적목록
유 적 개성 남대문(開城南大門)
지정사항 국보유적 제124호
주 소 황해북도 개성특급시 북안동
유적설명
개성 내성內城의 정문으로 고려 공양왕恭讓王 3년(1391)에 축조를 시작하여 조선 태조太祖 3년(1394)에 완공되었다. 현존하는 다포계 건축의 초기 양식을 보여주는 건물로 한국전쟁때 소실된 것을 이후에 복원하였으며 정면 3칸, 측면 2칸의 단층 팔작지붕 건물로 석축의 중앙으로 홍예문을 내고 그 위에 문루를 올린 형태이다. 문루 가장자리의 기둥은 안쏠림을 주었으며 정면의 가운데 칸을 양쪽 칸보다 넓게 하여 중심 부분을 강조하였다. 단청은 관청 건축에서 많이 쓰이는 모로단청을 입혔으며 문루 내부에는 원나라 양식으로 제작된 개성 연복사演福寺 종이 자리한다. 이 종은 본래 남대문 남쪽에 있던 연복사에 있었으나 1563년에 연복사가 화재로 소실된 이후 남대문으로 옮겨진 것으로 알려져 있다. 개성 남대문은 제37차 유네스코 세계유산 위원회에서 세계유산으로 등록되었다.
유적설명(영어)
The construction of the Kaesong Namdae Gate, the main gate of the Inner Wall of the Kaesong Walls, commenced in 1391 during the reign of King Gongyang of the Goryeo Dynasty and was completed in 1394 during the reign of King Taejo of the Joseon Dynasty. Embodying the early form of the multiple bracket system, the gate was destroyed during the Korean War (1950?1953) and was later restored to the current state. The gate consists of the stone platform and the pavilion: the stone platform has an arched entrance, and the one-storied pavilion has three bays on the front and two bays at the side topped with a hipped and gabled roof. The front columns on both ends of the pavilion are slanted inwards to the top, and the central bay is wider than the side bays. The wooden elements are painted in the style typical of official buildings. Inside the pavilion is hung a bell made in the style of Yuan China. The bell originally belonged to the Yonbok Temple located south of the gate, but was allegedly moved to the present place in 1563 when the temple was burned to ashes. The Kaesong Namdae Gate was inscribed on the World Heritage List at the 37th session of the World Heritage Committee in 2013.
첨부파일 등록된 첨부파일이 없습니다.
데이터 이용 만족도 만족도 확인
저작권 및 이용범위
  • 저작권 : 국립문화재연구소
  • 이용범위 : 제 4유형 출처표시+상업적 이용금지+변경금지

부가정보

부가정보 상세 검색
이미지 (19)
1 2 3
  • 정보제공부서 : 고고연구실
  • 담당자 : 홍밝음
  • 문의 : 042-860-9182
맨위로